Permanent Eyeliner Vancouver
Enhance Your Natual Beauty With a Time-Saving and Empowering Solution
Permanent eyeliner, also known as cosmetic tattooing, is a procedure in which a trained professional implants pigment into the skin around the eyes to enhance the appearance of eyeliner.
Enhance your natural beauty and feel more comfortable and self-assured in your appearance.
Save time in your daily makeup routine, and have more time to focus on other things that matter to you.
Take control of your appearance and express yourself through your makeup.
By enhancing the shape and definition of your eyes, you can feel more beautiful and confident in your own skin.
Look Perfect All Day Long with Our Permanent Eyeliner Service!
Permanent eyeliner is a great way to save time and energy when it comes to your daily beauty routine. Our permanent eyeliner service will give you long-lasting, beautiful results that will last for years to come. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in providing the latest techniques in permanent makeup, so you can have confidence knowing that you’re getting the highest quality service. With permanent eyeliner, you can have the perfect line, shape, and colour to enhance your eyes and give you a more defined look. The results are natural-looking and smudge-proof, so you can look your best all day long. With our service, you can forget about spending time and money on makeup products and instead enjoy the convenience of having a perfect look all day every day.
If you’re interested in permanent eyeliner services, be sure to visit us in Vancouver, BC to get the highest quality service with beautiful, long-lasting results!
Permanent eyeliner is a long-lasting solution that can save you money and time in the long run, as it eliminates the need for daily application of traditional eyeliner.
Ideal for Active Lifestyles
If you enjoy sports, swimming, or other physical activities, permanent eyeliner can help ensure your makeup stays in place, without the need for frequent touch-ups.
Suitable for sensitive skin
Permanent eyeliner can be a good option for people with sensitive skin or allergies, as it eliminates the need for traditional makeup products that can cause irritation.
Is Permanent Eyeliner Right For You?
If you fall into any of the categories listed below, then permanent eyeliner might be the right choice for you.
- Anyone wishing to add definition to the eyes
- People with sensitivities to makeup
- Anyone who has difficulty applying eyeliner
- Those who wear Contact lenses
- Those looking to create a fuller lash line
- Those looking to emphasize their eye colors
Permanent Eyeliner Service
The eyes are the focal point of the face and our most expressive feature. From subtle to dramatic, eyelash enhancements and eyeliner can dramatically define the eyes, creating a smudge-proof, long-lasting look with ease.
For the best results, try one of these permanent eyeliner services:
Enhance Eyeliner (Top or Bottom)
$399 – 90 min
Eyeliner enhancement is an eyeliner tattoo application that’s best suited for subtle, everyday wear. We add pigment to the lash line to create the suggestion of fuller lashes.
The lash enhancement tattoo doesn’t require any maintenance and you can expect 5+ years of results before needing a touch-up.
Enhance Eyeliner (Top & Bottom)
$499 – 120 min
We apply pigment to the top and bottom lash lines to create the illusion of thicker, darker lashes. This technique looks natural while giving your eyes more definition.
Designer Eyeliner (Top Only)
$499 – 120 min
We design a custom eyeliner shape to suit your facial features. This can be anything from a subtle winged liner to a more glamorous look, without stressing uneven lines or smudging.
If you’ve had a permanent makeup procedure and aren’t happy with the results, book a consultation with us to learn how to correct or improve the work with a price estimate.
Our Deposit Policy
- A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit (Commitment Fee) is due immediately upon booking to secure all appointments. Deposits are charged upon booking your reservation.
- This fee ensures that you are serious about showing up to your appointment. The cost of the deposit is applied towards the total cost of your procedure.
- Fee can be made via credit card using our online booking system.
The remaining balance will be charged the day of your procedure.
72 Hour Notice
Please kindly let us know within 72-hour notice if you intend to cancel or move your appointment to another day to avoid being charged for your treatment — no exceptions (except emergencies such as hospitalization or bereavement).
Regarding Touch Ups
- The first touch up session is scheduled after 6-8 weeks following your first session.
- This enhancement session is crucial for the best results.
- Additional touch-up appointments may be needed for oily, problematic skin, dark, pigmented skin, and people who do not follow aftercare instructions properly. This will be charged between $110 within six months of refill treatment. As all the procedures are semi-permanent as the pigment is resolving and fades over time, we recommend annual refreshments to the colour. Minor shape adjustments can also be made.
- The results of semi-permanent makeup is dependent on skin type, lifestyle and age.
- Colour boosts and touch-ups are one session only.
Aftercare For Semi Permanent Eyeliner
- Rinse eyes with distilled water or saline eyewash, patting around the areas with a wetted cotton pad to remove any excess ink that may remain as necessary.
- Do not apply mascara, eyelash extensions or use lash serums for at least two weeks post-procedure.
Permanent Eyeliner Aftercare
- You may shower or bathe normally. Do not soak your face underwater in a bathtub or allow the shower to spray directly in your face for at least two weeks while your procedure area heals.
- NO swimming pools, jacuzzis, or other bodies of water for two weeks.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the scabs fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature pigment loss.
- Do NOT apply makeup to the tattooed area for the first two weeks.
- DO NOT use Vaseline, Neosporin, or other petroleum-based products while healing.
- Do NOT bleach, tint, or dye the tattooed area & surrounding for at least one month following the procedure.
- DO NOT thread, wax, or use hair removal products on the treated area while healing.