Stylash & Brow Bar
Lip Blushing Vancouver
Experience the Beauty of Lip Blushing in Vancouver, BC
We offer the ultimate beauty service for lips – lip blushing! We specialize in creating customized lip-blushing services that will help enhance your natural beauty, giving you a fuller, healthier look.
Our experienced technicians are highly trained and use only the best quality inks and pigments, so you can rest assured that your lip-blushing service will look stunning and last a long time.
Visit Stylash & Brow Bar in Vancouver, BC today and experience the beauty of lip blushing!
Is Lip Blushing Right For You?
If you fall into any of the categories listed below, then lip blushing might be the right choice for you.
- Those wanting to add volume to thin lips
- Wanting an alternative to lip fillers
- Looking to correct poor/uneven lip shape
- Camouflage scars
- Clients looking to add color to enhance lips
Why Choose StyLash For Your Permanent Makeup Treatments?
Our keen attention to detail, professionalism, and expertise has helped our clients achieve natural, long-lasting permanent makeup in Vancouver.
With the help of state-of-the-art equipment, regular training in techniques, and sharp eyes for beauty, you’re in excellent hands with our team of highly trained professionals. StyLash is also one of the leading permanent makeup schools in Vancouver.
You’ll walk out the door as a more confident, self-assured version of yourself — plus, you’ll be saving time in your everyday morning routine.
Our Semi-Permanent Lip Services
Semi-permanent lip makeup is an excellent way to enhance your natural features by adding a complementary natural color to the lips and defining their contours.
For the best results, try one of these lip-blushing services:
$599 – 120 min
Lip blushing, permanent lips, or lip tint are all names for permanent makeup for the lips. We’ll help you select a lip color that looks natural and compliments your skin tone and features for a fuller-looking lip.
Lip blushing can last 3+ years, depending on the color and intensity chosen.
$699 – 150 min
Aquarelle lip is a lip-blushing technique that gives a lip gloss effect, rather than a matte or opaque look. This is achieved by adding subtle transitions of almost transparent pigments in layers, with no sharp edges.
Skilled technicians use the aquarelle technique to create the illusion of a voluminous lip that mimics subtle lip fillers’ effects.
If you’ve had a permanent makeup procedure and aren’t happy with the results, book a consultation with us to learn how to correct or improve the work with a price estimate.
Our Deposit Policy
- A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit (Commitment Fee) is due immediately upon booking to secure all appointments. Deposits are charged upon booking your reservation.
- This fee ensures that you are serious about showing up to your appointment. The cost of the deposit is applied towards the total cost of your procedure.
- Fee can be made via credit card using our online booking system.
The remaining balance will be charged the day of your procedure.
72 Hour Notice
Please kindly let us know within 72-hour notice if you intend to cancel or move your appointment to another day to avoid being charged for your treatment — no exceptions (except emergencies such as hospitalization or bereavement).
Regarding Touch Ups
- The first touch up session is scheduled after 6-8 weeks following your first session.
- This enhancement session is crucial for the best results.
- Additional touch-up appointments may be needed for oily, problematic skin, dark, pigmented skin, and people who do not follow aftercare instructions properly. This will be charged between $110 within six months of refill treatment. As all the procedures are semi-permanent as the pigment is resolving and fades over time, we recommend annual refreshments to the colour. Minor shape adjustments can also be made.
- The results of semi-permanent makeup is dependent on skin type, lifestyle and age.
- Colour boosts and touch-ups are one session only.
Aftercare For Semi Permanent Lips
- Avoid drinking hot liquids or spicy food for 2-3 days.
- Drink all liquids from a straw for 2-3 days.
- Avoid red wine until your lips are fully healed.
What to Expect After Your Lip Appointment
- All photos you see on our social media are FRESH. The swelling and redness will subside, and the pigment will fade to a more natural-looking effect.
- You can expect the pigment to become 30-50% lighter during the 40 days healing process.
- Most services need a 6-12 week touch-up ($75).
- Annual touch-ups are recommended to keep your permanent makeup looking fresh.
- After 18 months, the procedure is charged full price. If you had previous work done elsewhere, you must send a picture before booking to be considered as a candidate.
- Following your procedure immediately, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in colour and more sharply defined. This can last up to a week after the treatment, while the initial healing process takes place.
- The treated area may feel a bit like a sunburn afterward, but there should be minimal discomfort.
- For eyes and lips, swelling and bruising can occur. This is perfectly normal and should only last a few days. If either of these things extends five days, contact your physician.
- During the initial healing period, there should be minimal flaking of the skin. If there is some flaking, do not pick and allow the scabs naturally to come off on their own.
- The complete healing process takes about 6-8 weeks (4-6 weeks for lips), at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident.
- During this process, your tattoo will soften. Be patient. Even if you think too much colour has been lost, your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating.
- Please wait at least six weeks to see the true color. It seems to take on new strength, and it is only after 6-8 weeks that a touch-up/adjustment can be made.
Semi Permanent Lips Aftercare
- You may shower or bathe normally. Do not soak your face underwater in a bathtub or allow the shower to spray directly in your face for at least two weeks while your procedure area heals.
- NO swimming pools, jacuzzis, or other bodies of water for two weeks.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the scabs fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature pigment loss.
- Do NOT apply makeup to the tattooed area for the first two weeks.
- DO NOT use Vaseline, Neosporin, or other petroleum-based products while healing.
- Do NOT bleach, tint, or dye the tattooed area & surrounding for at least one month following the procedure.
- DO NOT thread, wax, or use hair removal products on the treated area while healing.