Stylash & Brow Bar
With over ten years of extensive training in permanent cosmetics under globally renowned master beauty trainers, StyLash & Brow Bar is proud to offer the best permanent makeup in Vancouver.
Permanent Cosmetics and Makeup
Eyebrows are arguably one of the most important facial features. They frame the eyes and shape the face.
Our permanent makeup services for the brows include microblading, machine hair-strokes, ombre/powder brow and a combination of brow techniques.
Eyeliner and Shadow
Permanent eyeliner options can vary from thin lash line enhancement, shadow liner, winged liner, wedged liner and even smokey eyeliner, for those who love a dramatic eye. However, the client favourites are the shadow liner and lash enhancement, for a natural look.
When it comes to lip blushing, the most popular option is applying a natural-looking pigment. This helps define the lips’ contours, for a full appearance without fillers.
Why Choose StyLash For Your Permanent Makeup Treatments?
Our keen attention to detail, professionalism and expertise has helped our clients achieve natural, long-lasting permanent makeup in Vancouver.
With the help of state of the art equipment, regular training in techniques and sharp eyes for beauty, you’re in excellent hands with our team of highly trained professionals. StyLash is also one of the leading permanent makeup schools in Vancouver.
You’ll walk out the door as a more confident, self-assured version of yourself — plus, you’ll be saving time in your everyday morning routine.
Let’s dive into more details about each permanent makeup treatment:
Semi Permanent Eyebrows
The fuller eyebrow trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Having a well-defined brow accentuates your features and can look natural too.
Anyone who needs a bit of help achieving a fuller brow will love this procedure — say goodbye to brow products and wake up with brows on fleek every morning.
Semi-permanent eyebrows are ideal for:
- People with sparse brow hairs due to over-plucking or alopecia
- Unbalanced eyebrows
- People who want a more defined look
- To lift the eyes by adjusting the brow arch
- Clients looking to achieve natural or powdered finish eyebrow
Here are the techniques we use to achieve perfect brows…
$499 – 90 min
We fill in the brows’ shape by stimulating individual hairs with colour-matched pigment into the dermis, with a sterilized hand-tool.
Machine Hair Strokes
$499 – 90 min
Rather than using a hand tool to create the strokes into the skin (traditional microblading), we use a single needle with a permanent makeup machine, which results in less trauma on the skin and yields longer-lasting outcomes. This method gives the most natural-looking brows out of the different styles we offer.
Ombre / Powder / Sharing Brows
$499 – 120 min
Ombre brows achieve a soft shaded brow pencil look. This technique creates fuller defined brows with definition and depth while still looking soft and natural. The ombre or powder brow technique is better suited for skin-types that don’t do well with traditional microblading methods.
Ombre brows can last 8-12 months after the 6-12 week touch up ($75), but clients with thick/oily skin may need a third session to get the desired results.
$599 – 120 min
Just as it sounds, when we do a combination brow, we implement machine hair strokes and shading to achieve a fuller, defined look. This method is ideal for normal to dry skin types.
This method can last up to 8-12 months after the 6-12 week touch up ($75).
The eyes are the focal point of the face and our most expressive feature. From subtle to dramatic, eyelash enhancements and eyeliner can dramatically define the eyes, creating a smudge-proof, long-lasting look with ease.
Semi-permanent eyeliner is best for:
- Anyone wishing to add definition to the eyes
- People with sensitivities to makeup
- Anyone who has difficulty applying eyeliner
- Contact lense wearers
- Creating a fuller lash line
- Emphasizing eye colours
Here are some of the services we use for semi-permanent eyeliners…
Enhance Eyeliner (Top or Bottom)
$399 – 90 min
A lash enhancement is an eyeliner tattoo application that’s best suited for subtle, everyday wear. We add pigment to the lash line to create the suggestion of fuller lashes.
The lash enhancement tattoo doesn’t require any maintenance and you can expect 5+ years of results before needing a touch-up.
Enhance Eyeliner (Top & Bottom)
$499 – 120 min
We apply pigment to the top and bottom lash lines to create the illusion of thicker, darker lashes. This technique looks natural, while giving your eyes more definition.
Designer Eyeliner (Top Only)
$499 – 120 min
We design a custom eyeliner shape to suit your facial features. This can be anything from a subtle winged liner to a more glamorous look, without stressing uneven lines or smudging.
Semi-permanent lip makeup is an excellent way to enhance your natural features by adding a complimentary natural colour to the lips and defining its contours.
Semi-permanent lip makeup is ideal for people looking to:
- Add volume to thin lips
- Wanting an alternative to lip fillers
- Correcting poor/uneven lip shape
- Camouflage scars
- Adding colour to enhance lips
Here are the semi-permanent makeup treatments we offer for the lips…
$499 – 120 min
Lip blushing, permanent lips or lip tint are all names for permanent makeup for the lips. We’ll help you select a lip colour that looks natural and compliments your skin tone and features for a fuller-looking lip.
Lip blushing can last 3+ years, depending on the colour and intensity chosen.
$599 – 150 min
Aquarelle lip is a lip blushing technique that gives a lip gloss effect, rather than a matte or opaque look. This is achieved by adding subtle transitions of almost transparent pigments in layers, with no sharp edges.
Skilled technicians use the aquarelle technique to create the illusion of a voluminous lip that mimics subtle lip fillers’ effects.
If you’ve had a permanent makeup procedure and aren’t happy with the results, book a consultation with us to learn how to correct or improve the work with a price estimate.
Our Deposit Policy
- A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due immediately upon booking to secure all appointments. Deposits are charged upon booking your reservation.
- This deposit ensures that you are serious about showing up to your appointment. The cost of the deposit is applied towards the total cost of your procedure.
- Deposits can be made via credit card using our online booking system.
The remaining balance will be charged the day of your procedure.
72 Hour Notice
Our high level of service is important to our clients and us. To avoid disruption at our clinic from no-shows and short-notice cancellations, we operate a strict 72-hour notice cancellation policy.
Please kindly let us know within 72-hour notice if you intend to cancel or move your appointment to another day to avoid being charged for your treatment — no exceptions (except emergencies such as hospitalization or bereavement).
Regarding Touch Ups
- The first touch up session is scheduled after 6-8 weeks following your first session.
- This enhancement session is crucial for the best results.
- Additional touch-up appointments may be needed for oily, problematic skin, dark, pigmented skin, and people who do not follow aftercare instructions properly. This will be charged between $110 within six months of refill treatment. As all the procedures are semi-permanent as the pigment is resolving and fades over time, we recommend annual refreshments to the colour. Minor shape adjustments can also be made.
- The results of semi-permanent makeup is dependent on skin type, lifestyle and age.
- Colour boosts and touch-ups are one session only.
Important For All Microblading Clients
- Microblading is a multiple-step appointment process.
- Healed results will vary with each individual client.
- NO guarantees will be made.
- Additional sessions (at an additional charge) may be required to obtain desired results.
- Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in less than the desired outcome — as each client will heal differently.
- For your new brows to heal properly (and look their very best), following all pre and post care instructions are crucial! Pre-care instructions are designed to limit bleeding and skin sensitivities during the service.
- Excessing bleeding during the procedure can dilute and expel the pigment color and lead to poor results.
Aftercare For Semi Permanent Eyebrows
This is a semi-permanent tattoo. It differs from regular tattoos in that we use natural pigments, rather than ink.
These pigments break down over time and fade naturally. How you treat the procedure area over the following few weeks will ultimately determine the final appearance and longevity.
After the procedure, remember that there are tiny open wounds in your skin. Please follow these instructions to reduce your chances of infection and to obtain the best possible results:
- On day 1, gently cleanse and dab away any forming lymph fluid as often as necessary.
- Gently clean the procedure area morning and night by using antibacterial soap.
- To dry, pat the clean area using a fresh towel instead of using a swiping motion.
- Apply a thin layer of aftercare ointment (this will be provided).
- Do not apply other creams or makeup to the procedure area until all wounds have healed completely.
- Wear a hat during prolonged sun exposure while the procedure area heals. When your semi-permanent tattoo has healed, wear SPF (60+ recommended) to increase your treatment’s longevity.
- Flaking and crusting may occur as the skin heals. Do not pick or peel at the scabs, as it may cause loss of pigment and scarring.
- Refrain from touching your treated area, except when washing or applying aftercare ointment.
- Pools, jacuzzis, tanning or activities that may cause excessive sweating should be avoided for at least 14 days following the procedure.
- Botox should be avoided at least 14 days following your procedure.
Aftercare For Semi Permanent Eyeliner
- Rinse eyes with distilled water or saline eyewash, patting around the areas with a wetted cotton pad to remove any excess ink that may remain as necessary.
- Do not apply mascara, eyelash extensions or use lash serums for at least two weeks post-procedure.
Aftercare For Semi Permanent Lips
- Avoid drinking hot liquids or spicy food for 2-3 days.
- Drink all liquids from a straw for 2-3 days.
- Avoid red wine until your lips are fully healed.
Deals & Specials
6 Month Pack
Save 15% by purchasing the StyLash Lover’s Club 6 Month package. Included are 2 full refills a month for six months.
3 Month Pack
Save 15% by purchasing the StyLash Lover’s Club 3 Month package. Included are 2 Full Refills a month for three months.
To take advantage of these deals, the StyLash Lover’s Club deals are paid in advance. Refills are “use or lose.” We cannot roll credits over to the following months.
What They Say
"Thank you Annie for my first set of powder ombré brows!! My face is now complete!"
"A new gem in town. I got a volume eyelash extensions service and the moles removal done on the same day with Annie. She’s very friendly, skillful, knowledgeable about everything she does. I would recommended my friends and family to come here for the beauty treatments and services. The place is very clean, bright, nice and spacious."
"I've been getting my lashes done by annie since 2018 and my lashes have been always in perfect shape. she’s absolutely amazing and her hands work like magic. I always get so many compliments on my lashes especially now that she started using her own brand of lashes. I highly recommend her services!"