Stylash & Brow Bar
Comprehensive Eyelash Extension & Cosmetic Tattoo Training
Whether you’re looking for eyelash extension training in Vancouver or you’re more interested in learning all there is to know about permanent makeup, StyLash & Brow Bar isn’t just known for offering the best eyelash lift in Vancouver. We’ve also been perfecting the art of teaching eyelash extensions and permanent makeup in Canada since 2009.
Over the years, we’ve worked hard to perfect our training and courses. We are dedicated to providing top-of-the-line training and educational classes. We do so because we want to ensure success in your career and satisfaction with your future clients.
In other words, we’re confident that with our professional-level classes, you will learn the right habits that will lay the foundation for success in your career.
We take the time to perfect our classes and training methods, and will always innovate and adjust our offerings to reflect changes that we see occurring in the industry.
Our mission is simple: To teach you the correct, most up-to-date, and safest applications of eyelash extensions and permanent makeup techniques, without gimmicks or overselling.
We want to help you learn in the simplest and friendliest manner to make learning approachable for all, while also ensuring the growth of your client list and your business.
Our classes are designed for any skill level. Whether you want to perfect your technique or jumpstart a new career in an exciting industry, we can help you become more comfortable with this precise and intricate skill.
What to Expect When You Join Our Academy
StyLash & Brow Academy has trained thousands of successful Lash and Permanent Makeup Technicians from all over the world — and now we want to help you get in on the action!
When you join our academy, you will receive our StyLash & Brow Academy Certificate, allowing you to get on the right path to a highly profitable and in-demand career.
Rest assured that our team of highly skilled professionals will guide you through every step of your journey to success in the art of eyelash extensions and permanent makeup applications.
Whether you have experience in this field or not, there are no requirements or extra charges to take our course. You’ll receive everything you need for in-class practice and after-class training.
Some of the things our students love about our classes and training include:
- Small Classes: Practice hands-on, one-on-one with your master instructor, in a friendly environment that will leave you feeling comfortable, confident, and in control of your new skills.
- Reputable Certification: Our program is certified, reputable, and will steer you forward in your career.
- Complete Kits: When you join our academy, you will receive our Premium Kit, specially designed and tested to include the best products in the market.
- Master Skills: We teach new and updated techniques to set you apart from other artists.
A Sample Course Outline For The Fundamentals
- Overview of Volume and Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Products to Use for Application
- Health, Safety, and Proper Sanitation
- Performing a Proper Client Consultation
- Review Different Types of Individual Eyelash Extensions, Lengths, Thicknesses, and Curls
- Application Process
- Lash Selection
- Fill Procedures
- After Care and Product Knowledge
- Recommended Cost of Service
- Certification Process
After your training, you’ll be able to apply eyelash extensions with skill, confidence, and precision.
Still not convinced that StyLash & Brow Bar Academy is right for you?
Let us go over our offerings to give you a better feel for pricing, timeline, and the skills you can expect to have obtained once you’ve completed the course/training.
Courses Offered at StyLash & Brow Brow Bar Academy
Two Day Eyelash Extension Workshop: $1,990
If you’re interested in enrolling in a comprehensive eyelash technician course in Vancouver, this two-day workshop is for you.
Streamlined and jam-packed with all the information you need to get your eyelash extension business started off on the right foot, this workshop will allow you to become a certified expert in this ever-growing industry!
We won’t waste your time with gimmicks or the pesky sales tactics that you might have seen promoted in other lash extension training programs. Instead, we focus our attention on hands-on training, skills, and safety.
We’ll even allow you to practice your newfound skills on a live model, all under the careful supervision of our certified professors at StyLash & Brow Bar.
This class has been designed for students who are interested in learning the art of individual eyelash extensions application. Students will learn Volume/Classic application technique, safety, and client care.
To ensure that you’re able to get the most out of the workshop, we’ll provide you with your own Eyelash Extension Deluxe Kit. In it, you’ll find all the proper tools and equipment that you need to work through the course with confidence.
And lastly, it’s important to note that this course does not require that you have any prior knowledge or training in eyelash extensions. Whether you’re new to the art, or you’re hoping to brush up on your skills, this course is perfect for beginners and professionals alike.
Bottom line: If you’re interested in learning a precise, in-demand skill that can advance your career and get you the clients you’ve been dreaming of, this is the best lash tech course in Vancouver, and we can’t wait for you to give it a try.
Contact us today to enroll in our Eyelash Extension Workshop.
Basic Fundamental Permanent Makeup Course: $4,990
More and more, women are seeking beauty solutions that can help them save time and streamline their routines. Because of this trend, we’ve seen the popularity of permanent makeup grow by leaps and bounds in recent years.
With that in mind, mastering the art of permanent makeup and providing the best client experience possible can put you ahead in your industry.
However, while we strongly feel this is a skill that can advance your career, we also know that it is a skill that requires in-depth training, focus, and dedication. We put emphasis on this extensive training because of the nature of permanent makeup being something that lives with your client for multiple years.
Because this training offers the best permanent makeup in Vancouver, you can expect to spend 100 hours of training.
In doing so, you’ll not only be certified in the art of permanent makeup, but you’ll also feel confident that your permanent makeup technique is one that your clients will appreciate and recommend to others.
What types of permanent makeup will I be learning in this course?
There are various types and forms of permanent makeup. In this course, we’ll specifically be focusing on:
- Eyebrows: magic shading (i.e. ombre technique for softly shaded brows)
- Eyeliner: soft-liner, eyelash enhancement, classic liner
- Lips: aquarelle technique (i.e. lip blushing technique to enhance the client’s natural lip shade)
What can I expect to learn during this permanent makeup course?
You can expect to learn the most up-to-date permanent makeup techniques from the most skilled professors.
To expand, here are some of the things our students love about our permanent makeup course:
- Extensive Theory Discussion: No course is complete if you don’t understand the proper theory behind it. We’ll go over everything you need to know about safety and precision when working with permanent makeup.
- Most Up-To-Date Permanent Makeup Techniques: Feel confident knowing everything we teach is up-to-date and on-trend with all the latest updates in the industry.
- Intensive Training (live models): We love theory, but we also understand that learning without a hands-on approach isn’t effective. Apply the theory you’ve learned by testing your skills on a live-model (under the supervision of one of your master professors).
- Small-Group Classes: Receive the one-on-one training that you deserve to ensure your skills are as impressive as possible.
- Premium Starter Kit: Start the course off on the right foot with all the proper tools and equipment provided to you.
If you’re interested in learning all there is to know about permanent makeup, let us help you build a thriving business with our comprehensive training.
Contact us today to enroll in the best permanent makeup school in Vancouver.
Do you have questions about The Academy at StyLash & Brow Bar?
When it comes to furthering your career, choosing a program that suits you is of the utmost importance.
While we’re confident that we offer all the fundamentals you need for permanent makeup, along with the best lash extension course in Vancouver, we understand that you may be seeking additional information or have specific questions.In these instances, we welcome you to reach out so we can discuss.
As mentioned, we’re here to offer you the most comprehensive training in these ever-expanding industries. We want all of our prospective students to feel fully confident that our academy is the right learning opportunity for them.
For questions, contact us today and we’ll be more than happy to discuss any concerns you might have regarding your education, so we can get you started in your career ASAP.
While we know you’re the kind of enthusiast who enjoys receiving beauty treatments, it’s time to stop googling microneedling near me, and it’s time to start being the one who provides the treatments with your newly learned skills.